Whether it's exploring the picturesque glacier formations of Antarctica, witnessing its unique wildlife or indulging in some of the world's most amazing cultures, food and nature in colourful Latin America, right now might just be the perfect time for travellers to make those dreams a reality with Chimu Adventures launching extensive sales until the end of this month, making it more affordable than ever before to visit these two bucket-list destinations.
Launched this week, the Great Chimu Sale offers travellers up to 15% off selected South America itineraries and up to 20% off exclusive voyages to Antarctica.
“Latin America and Antarctica are such extraordinary destinations and we are thrilled at the opportunity of offering this extensive sale making it easier than ever before for travellers who have always dreamed of that holiday they never thought they could afford” said Greg Carter, co-founder of Chimu Adventures.
“Our sale as well as airfares to Santiago being at a record low starting from as little as $1,099 return really make Latin America and Antarctica the hottest destinations to book this month.”
Chimu's great value offer encompasses a range of exciting tours and experiences exclusive to Chimu – but you have to get in fast with the hot deals on sale until 28th February only.
According to Greg, highlight experiences for 2017 include:
- An exclusive fundraising voyage to Antarctica The exclusive 11-day Frozen Frontier fundraising voyage, organised by Chimu in conjunction with MAD Project, allows travellers to depart on the trip of their lifetime cruising along Drake Passage and learning about the the spectacular species unique to Antarctica.
- Be one of the very few travellers to travel to East Antarctica The exclusive 26-day In the Wake of Mawson expedition, retracing the footsteps of Sir Douglas Mawson is a collaboration between Chimu and Mawson's Hut Foundation giving guests exclusive access to the very rare tourist ships departing Hobart, Australia for Commonwealth Bay, one of the world's most untouched territories.
- Explore the treasures of Peru Whether it's exploring Peru's most iconic favourites such as Machu Picchu and Lake Titcaca, wandering the colourful markets and delving into Peruvian traditions and customs, getting to know the locals or enjoying one of Latin America's most spectacular cuisines, the 9-day Highlights of Peru has it all.
- Nature and adventure in Patagonia
Gazing at Torres Del Paine's ever changing landscapes, sampling some of Chile's finest wines in Colchagua Valley or hiking Villarica National Park exploring hectares of rivers, waterfalls, alpine lakes and forest – all this and more can be done on the 27-day Wild Patagonia Overland.
- Chasing volcanoes in Costa Rica
The 11-day Classic Costa Rica, takes guests on a whirlwind trip through Costa Rica's scenic wonders, hustle and bustle and the amazing Arenal volcano, spotting exotic animals, marveling at the beautiful scenery and soaking up the diverse and fascinating culture of one of the most beautiful places in the world.
For a full list of itineraries please click here.
Chimu Adventures specialises in personalised journeys, offering the client the flexibility of styling the itinerary to suit their needs. Chimu works with clients to fit their budget and taste.
*Conditions: Prices are correct as at 17 January 2017. 20% oﬀer applies to new bookings on all cabin categories excluding Triple and Main Deck booked by 28 Feb 2017. Subject to availability. Further conditions apply.
ABOUT CHIMU ADVENTURES
Founded in 2004, Chimu Adventures is an Australian owned company offering fully flexible, guaranteed itineraries to Latin America, plus cruises to Antarctica. Catering to clients of all ages, Chimu's philosophy is simple, “use specialised knowledge to work with our clients, accommodating their individual needs at reasonable prices”.
Our team is committed to the destinations which we operate in and are proud members of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO), the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) and International Galapagos Tour Operators Association (IGTOA). For more information visit www.chimuadventures.com